2. The Sector 9 Northern Lights Longboard. Since I've gotten a hang of snowboarding (as in, I don't spend more time on my ass than I do standing up), I am determined to learn to longboard. The graphic on this board is pretty sweet, and it looks like an all around good board for cruising.
3. The Dakine Suntop rash guard. My family is planning a white water rafting trip this summer. Plus, my sister and I are planning on stand-up paddle boarding and kayaking this summer (so many activities!!!). This top will be nice to wear in the water over my swim suit. It looks like of like a rugby shirt, plus it has a hood!
4. The Reebok Dance UR Lead shoes. I love Zumba and I love high-top sneakers. Hello, match made in heaven. I think I read about these in either Self or Shape as being a great Zumba/dance workout shoe, and I have been wanting them ever since!
5. The Nike Mogan Mid 2 Skate Shoe. Once again, I love a good pair of high tops. I have my eye on these, and I think once I hit my next goal weight, I will be buying them for myself as a reward.
6. Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Poppy. First, I love this formula. It has some slip to it, and it's never drying. The color is an orange-y red, exactly as the name "poppy" would describe. To me, it's the perfect shade for summer. I've been wearing it lately with a lot of blue outfits. The color shown in the picture is definitely more subdued than it really is, but when applied it adds a great pop of color -- not too sheer, but not too in-your-face-bright.
7. Mom's Best Cereals Toasted Cinnamon Squares. So, when I eat cereal, it is typically the cereal choice of a 7 year old child. I was all about Cocoa Puffs, Reese's Puffs, etc. It was a disaster. When I went to Chicago in January, my bestie and her fiance had "healthier" (let's use that term lightly, shall we?) version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I have been sold ever since. Clearly, not what I eat every morning, but when I'm in the mood for cereal, I pour some of this into a bowl and top it off with almond milk. Beats Cocoa Puffs, no? I just tell myself that they're made with whole wheat, and then I feel a teensy bit better.
8. Bull Durham. This is one of those movies that I think I could watch every day. There's a solid chance that this was on a previous list of favorites, but I still love it. We watched it on the bus to BU a couple weekends ago, and then the coach texted all the girls to breathe through their eyelids ("like the lava lizards of the galapagos islands."). If you like baseball and romance, I'm pretty sure you'd like this movie.
9. The Nike Element Half-Zip running top. I do not run, but I do love a quarter- or half-zip top. It helps to ensure that my gigantic head does not get stuck while trying to put on my shirt. These tops are incredibly soft and comfortable. I have it in 3 colors, and if I had my way, I'd have more. I think 4 of my athletes have them, too. I refuse to buy them at full price; I've gotten them on sale at Nordstrom (courtesy of mi madre), and I've seen them on sale at Finish Line as well.
10. Anna Kendrick's version of "You're Gonna Miss Me" from Pitch Perfect. I've been listening to this on repeat. Plus one of my athletes sings it every time it comes onto the Today's Hits pandora station in the Athletic Training Room.